The Dimensions of Being is an ongoing training of six retreats. The first five can be booked separately. More information about each part can be found at the bottom of this page.
- The Stupa, Avikal & Velusia, 3-10 June 2023
- Diamond Guidance, Velusia, 7-12 Nov 2023
- The Point/Authentic Self, Avikal, 9-14 April 2024
- The Pearl, Avikal, 25-30 June 2024
- Divine Love, Velusia, 16-21 November 2024
- Soul Gathering, Velusia & Avikal, 20-27 April 2025
We have brilliant and efficient essential resources that are meant to guide and support us in this journey.
When we open to our Essence, we are at the same time opening to the mystery of Being as it unfolds in the Here and Now.
After more than 20 years of teaching and personal exploration, respectively, Avikal and Velusia have completely redesigned the Dimensions of Being training. The training has always been directed toward in-depth understanding and embodiment of essential qualities, however, now we wish to acknowledge the intensity of the era we are living in, as well as your capacity to view yourself and the world that is now manifesting with the understanding that you are already whole.
Instead of working towards a completion point, we will begin with the recognition of the totality, and strengthen our connection here.
This will support every aspect of Being that we work with in the future in a dynamic way.
1. The Focus – Essence is a living manifestation of our True Nature. Resting in the recognition of non-separation, full participation in our own life becomes majestic, yet simple.
2. Integration and Embodiment – Living the truth of our everyday unfoldment begins to absorb our attention into itself.. enlivening and freeing us of all concepts of self. Yes, our precision and openness set the tone, but the song itself is not our doing. Here we can begin to dance with the universe.
3. THE STRUCTURE. Even though we present the Dimensions of Being as a training, it is composed of complete modules that can be accessed individually according to individual needs and possibilities. We offer a sequence that we know is efficient and useful in many ways, but we leave it to the individual to choose whether to follow it or not.
4. Content – We have revised the content removing any part that could weigh down our direct perception of these blessed states of Being. It is Essence that is the true teacher, and our work, for the most part, is to be together here, meeting what comes through with our deepening contact. This creates the environment for individual exploration and absorption.
5. The Methodology – Self-inquiry remains the main methodology. This form of exploring, literally everything, beginning with yourself, is the adventure of discovery of the living Truth in the present moment. The whole process of inquiry includes the conceptualising that continues to develop and refine our capacities, with natural transparency of sharing ourselves with each other.
Together with you we will co-create an environment that informs and supports full wakefulness and all that this wakefulness brings through for you personally. For us all to stay responsible to this commitment, it is important to have a one to one session between 2 and 6 weeks after each retreat. You are also invited to contact either Velusia or Avikal to set up a chat before the Stupa if you would like that.
Velusia – email@example.com
Avikal – firstname.lastname@example.org