Dimensions of Being 1
The Stupa. Essence Retreat
What is the workshop about?
The Stupa is the Essential vehicle that replaces the personality structure. The Stupa becomes our real structure and is much more than what we could have imagined.
We want to begin with the presence and amazing energy of the Stupa so that our structure will not keep setting its course by what it thinks is possible based on the past, or on our various modulations.
Buddhists refer to the Stupa as The View, because it can shift our perspective radically to align with truth, and at this level, the alignment is not only exactly what we want, even if we didn’t know it, but it can be exhilarating as well as energising and satisfying.
The main themes of the Stupa are:
- The capacity to sense and utilize all of our resources and essential qualities
- Manifesting what we wish from the Being level. Actualize and create
- Experiencing our natural authority and mastery, which is true adulthood
True Nature continues to unfold, without limit, in original and unique ways.
In this workshop you will explore:
Meet your facilitator/s
Organic vegetarian cuisine. Gluten free and dairy free options available.
What participants say
You are very welcome to ask for more information if you have questions about this workshop or just would like to have some support in finding a natural next step on your personal journey. Especially if you are new to Osho or to meditation and/or therapy, it might be nice to have a small chat before deciding to join a process.
Please click on the “Register / Info” button on this page to ask for more information.
Some workshops are labelled “everyone” or “advanced”, which can give you an idea if it is suitable for you.
We suggest you bring:
- Comfortable clothes for the active meditations, for women a sports bra is recommended for Dynamic Meditation
- Clothes according to the seasons (even in summer the Scandinavian evenings get chilly)
- Inhouse shoes or slippers
- Outdoor walking boots or shoes if you want to explore the surrounding nature
- Swimsuit (we have lakes and swimming pool nearby)
- Notepad and pen
- Your own water bottle to use and refill
- Earplugs if you are a light sleeper
We encourage that you don’t bring too many “distractions” for yourself.
You can book by clicking the “Register / Info” button on the page.
Then, once we get in touch with you, a deposit must be paid to secure your place. You can pay this by card (Visa, Master, Amex), or bank transfer.
The remaining balance can be paid before the event (card or bank transfer) or upon arrival by card or cash (DKK).
- In case of cancellation up until one week before the start of the workshop, a cancellation fee of 400 DDK is charged.
- In case of cancellation within one week before the start of the workshop, the deposit is non-refundable.
Yes! We offer pickups from the nearest airport Billund for 340 DKK, the train station in Horsens for 140 DKK and from the local bus stop in Brædstrup, free of charge. Please let us know in advance, so we can coordinate with our drivers.
For more information click here.
If you have other questions please visit our FAQ page by clicking here.