Tantra: Opening up to Joy, Intimacy and Love
What is the workshop about?
“Joy is the stuff existence is made of” – OSHO
Tantra is a unique tool towards relaxing into who we are. Tantra offers an “energetic” approach to life, focusing on embracing the life-force that flows through us rather than fixating on psychological issues.
In this workshop, we will guide you in the art of saying yes to life, opening up to the abundant joy that life offers, and coming home. When we are at home within ourselves, we can approach others with a “give-love-space” rather than a “need-love-space”.
Our workshop will take you on a journey to connect with your heart, vital life energy, and the celebration of your own body. Through activities such as dance, movement, breathing exercises, ancient tantric meditations and playful exploration, where you will learn to embrace the beauty of life.
From this workshop, you will have:
- Enhanced sensitivity to your body and its natural flow.
- A sense of security and self-esteem within yourself.
- The ability to be more spontaneous and playful, finding more joy in your life.
- A major enrichment in your sexuality shifting from the fear of performance towards being more present, relaxed and natural.
- Valuable tools for navigating relationship challenges.
- A more profound connection with your heart; being connected with love, gratefulness and acceptance. Increased awareness of projections and a better understanding of how they shape your interactions.
- An enhanced capacity to embrace what is in life with more acceptance and less struggle (the essence of TANTRA)
There will be space for elaborating individual challenges, issues that you would like have more awareness about – connected with tantra, relationship in our, sexuality. The workshop takes place in a safe and respectful environment for self-exploration and personal growth. There is no nudity involved in our practices; tantric circulations and meditations are done individually.
Join us into this journey – Celebrate Tantra, celebrate You…
In this workshop you will
Meet your facilitator/s
Organic vegetarian cuisine. Gluten free and dairy free options available.
You are very welcome to ask for more information if you have questions about this workshop or just would like to have some support in finding a natural next step on your personal journey. Especially if you are new to Osho or to meditation and/or therapy, it might be nice to have a small chat before deciding to join a process.
Please click on the “Register / Info” button on this page to ask for more information.
Some workshops are labelled “everyone” or “advanced”, which can give you an idea if it is suitable for you.
We suggest you bring:
- Comfortable clothes for the active meditations, for women a sports bra is recommended for Dynamic Meditation
- Clothes according to the seasons (even in summer the Scandinavian evenings get chilly)
- Inhouse shoes or slippers
- Outdoor walking boots or shoes if you want to explore the surrounding nature
- Swimsuit (we have lakes and swimming pool nearby)
- Notepad and pen
- Your own water bottle to use and refill
- Earplugs if you are a light sleeper
We encourage that you don’t bring too many “distractions” for yourself.
You can book by clicking the “Register / Info” button on the page.
Then, once we get in touch with you, a deposit must be paid to secure your place. You can pay this by card (Visa, Master, Amex), or bank transfer.
The remaining balance can be paid before the event (card or bank transfer) or upon arrival by card or cash (DKK).
- In case of cancellation up until one week before the start of the workshop, a cancellation fee of 400 DDK is charged.
- In case of cancellation within one week before the start of the workshop, the deposit is non-refundable.
Yes! We offer pickups from the nearest airport Billund for 340 DKK, the train station in Horsens for 140 DKK and from the local bus stop in Brædstrup, free of charge. Please let us know in advance, so we can coordinate with our drivers.
For more information click here.
If you have other questions please visit our FAQ page by clicking here.