Opening to Creativity
What is the workshop about?
During this days we intensily focus on finding the way to our creativity and inner ressources.
Painting and Dance is used like a mirror, a way to welcome and witness our different states of mind, judgments and feelings.
Often old beliefs has restrained us. Actually small children don ́t question their creative abilities – they follow their curiosity and natural sense of playfulness. How to tap in to the inner child ́s creative flow again – our natural sources of creative energy is our birthright There will be many exercises, dance, Inquary and meditations which is supporting you so that condemnation and criticism can loose more of its grip. This gives a possibility for joy, deeper contact and nourishment.
You be will supported in finding tools for embracing more of your expression, in areas where you feel blocked, so new steps and more spontaneity can start to happen.
In this workshop you will explore:
Meet your facilitator/s
Organic vegetarian cuisine. Gluten free and dairy free options available.
You are very welcome to ask for more information if you have questions about this workshop or just would like to have some support in finding a natural next step on your personal journey. Especially if you are new to Osho or to meditation and/or therapy, it might be nice to have a small chat before deciding to join a process.
Please click on the “Register / Info” button on this page to ask for more information.
Some workshops are labelled “everyone” or “advanced”, which can give you an idea if it is suitable for you.
We suggest you bring:
- Comfortable clothes for the active meditations, for women a sports bra is recommended for Dynamic Meditation
- Clothes according to the seasons (even in summer the Scandinavian evenings get chilly)
- Inhouse shoes or slippers
- Outdoor walking boots or shoes if you want to explore the surrounding nature
- Swimsuit (we have lakes and swimming pool nearby)
- Notepad and pen
- Your own water bottle to use and refill
- Earplugs if you are a light sleeper
We encourage that you don’t bring too many “distractions” for yourself.
You can book by clicking the “Register / Info” button on the page.
Then, once we get in touch with you, a deposit must be paid to secure your place. You can pay this by card (Visa, Master, Amex), or bank transfer.
The remaining balance can be paid before the event (card or bank transfer) or upon arrival by card or cash (DKK).
- In case of cancellation up until one week before the start of the workshop, a cancellation fee of 400 DDK is charged.
- In case of cancellation within one week before the start of the workshop, the deposit is non-refundable.
Yes! We offer pickups from the nearest airport Billund for 340 DKK, the train station in Horsens for 140 DKK and from the local bus stop in Brædstrup, free of charge. Please let us know in advance, so we can coordinate with our drivers.
For more information click here.
If you have other questions please visit our FAQ page by clicking here.