Training for Transformation 6
Learning to Love Yourself: Breaking Free from Limitations
What is the workshop about?
Life is a mysterious unfolding. With each turn we take there is new information for us to process and digest. Just when we think we have figured it out, life brings us new situations to test our inner connection. Awareness is not about having a fixed idea, but more about being able to love yourself and others no matter what is going on around you.
In this course we will take a look at what is in the way of keeping us flowing. We will experiment with moving the obstacles out of the way and support the understanding that we are connected to a loving existence.
It is important to remember that we can not always control our circumstances. However, we do have the power to decide how we take care of ourselves and make the most loving choices possible.
What this group has to offer:
Meet your facilitator/s
Organic vegetarian cuisine. Gluten free and dairy free options available.
You are very welcome to ask for more information if you have questions about this workshop or just would like to have some support in finding a natural next step on your personal journey. Especially if you are new to Osho or to meditation and/or therapy, it might be nice to have a small chat before deciding to join a process.
Please click on the “Register / Info” button on this page to ask for more information.
Some workshops are labelled “everyone” or “advanced”, which can give you an idea if it is suitable for you.
We suggest you bring:
- Comfortable clothes for the active meditations, for women a sports bra is recommended for Dynamic Meditation
- Clothes according to the seasons (even in summer the Scandinavian evenings get chilly)
- Inhouse shoes or slippers
- Outdoor walking boots or shoes if you want to explore the surrounding nature
- Swimsuit (we have lakes and swimming pool nearby)
- Notepad and pen
- Your own water bottle to use and refill
- Earplugs if you are a light sleeper
We encourage that you don’t bring too many “distractions” for yourself.
You can book by clicking the “Register / Info” button on the page.
Then, once we get in touch with you, a deposit must be paid to secure your place. You can pay this by card (Visa, Master, Amex), or bank transfer.
The remaining balance can be paid before the event (card or bank transfer) or upon arrival by card or cash (DKK).
- In case of cancellation up until one week before the start of the workshop, a cancellation fee of 400 DDK is charged.
- In case of cancellation within one week before the start of the workshop, the deposit is non-refundable.
Yes! We offer pickups from the nearest airport Billund for 340 DKK, the train station in Horsens for 140 DKK and from the local bus stop in Brædstrup, free of charge. Please let us know in advance, so we can coordinate with our drivers.
For more information click here.
If you have other questions please visit our FAQ page by clicking here.