What is the workshop about?
The opening of the heart provides a “cool breeze” that dispels the frustration that many of us may feel around intimacy.
Neither indulgent nor repressive, Tantra Consciousness will help you to say yes to life; to allow the pleasure of the senses and to experience the silence of meditation. Intimacy and joy come naturally when we can be in a state of presence. This brings us closer to ourselves, to our partners and to this precious present moment.
Throughout these days you will be guided to explore and strengthen different dimensions of the human experience: our strength, vulnerability, sensitivity and most importantly the ability to love ourselves and others.
As we create more interior space limiting conditioning lose its power. With new courage and confidence we experience ourselves as vibrant and alive beings feeling the love that surrounds us.
You will experience:
- Presence exercises through connecting with the heart.
- Tantric practices.
- Breathing Exercises.
- Meditative practices for you to welcome uncomfortable emotions without having to fight or trying to change them.
- Moments of sharing with Homa & Mukto and the group.
- Meditations for you to continue experiencing tantra on a daily basis after the workshop.
In this workshop you will explore:
Meet your facilitator/s
Single room: 660 DKK / day ; Shared room: 410 DKK / day.
*Prices include food, bed linen & towel with shared bathroom. More details here.
Organic vegetarian cuisine. Gluten free and dairy free options available.
What participants say
Is this workshop suitable for me?
You are very welcome to ask for more information if you have questions about this workshop or just would like to have some support in finding a natural next step on your personal journey. Especially if you are new to Osho or to meditation and/or therapy, it might be nice to have a small chat before deciding to join a process.
Please click on the “Register / Info” button on this page to ask for more information.
Some workshops are labelled “everyone” or “advanced”, which can give you an idea if it is suitable for you.
What do I need to bring?
We suggest you bring:
- Comfortable clothes for the active meditations, for women a sports bra is recommended for Dynamic Meditation
- Clothes according to the seasons (even in summer the Scandinavian evenings get chilly)
- Inhouse shoes or slippers
- Outdoor walking boots or shoes if you want to explore the surrounding nature
- Swimsuit (we have lakes and swimming pool nearby)
- Notepad and pen
- Your own water bottle to use and refill
- Earplugs if you are a light sleeper
We encourage that you don’t bring too many “distractions” for yourself.
How do I book and pay for this workshop?
You can book by clicking the “Register / Info” button on the page.
Then, once we get in touch with you, a deposit must be paid to secure your place. You can pay this by card (Visa, Master, Amex), or bank transfer.
The remaining balance can be paid before the event (card or bank transfer) or upon arrival by card or cash (DKK).
What happens if I need to cancel?
- In case of cancellation up until one week before the start of the workshop, a cancellation fee of 400 DDK is charged.
- In case of cancellation within one week before the start of the workshop, the deposit is non-refundable.
Can you pick me up from the airport / train station?
Yes! We offer pickups from the nearest airport Billund for 340 DKK, the train station in Horsens for 140 DKK and from the local bus stop in Brædstrup, free of charge. Please let us know in advance, so we can coordinate with our drivers.
For more information click here.
I have more questions, where can I find more information?
If you have other questions please visit our FAQ page by clicking here.