What is the festival about?
Our popular summer festival is a great way to come and experience Osho Risk in a friendly and lighthearted way. It is truly the highlight of the year!
Once we are closer more details will follow. During the week we will explore different workshops including bodywork, inquiry, dancing, voice work and lots of meditation and celebration.
Why joining this festival?
Snaps of previous festivals
The complete workshop program will be shared once we are closer. Daily structure during the festival:
- 07:30 – Morning Meditation
- 08:30 – Breakfast
- 10:00 – Morning Meeting
- 10.30 – Morning Workshop
- 13:00 – Lunch
- 14.30 – Afternoon Workshop
- 17.00 – Kundalini Meditation
- 18.00 – Dinner
- 19.00 – Evening Meditation
- 20.30 – Evening event
Single room: 660 DKK / day ; Shared room: 410 DKK / day.
*Prices include food, bed linen & towel with shared bathroom. More details here.
Organic vegetarian cuisine. Gluten free and dairy free options available.
What participants say
Is this festival suitable for me?
You are very welcome to ask for more information if you have questions about this festival or just would like to have some support in finding a natural next step on your personal journey. Especially if you are new to Osho or to meditation and/or therapy, it might be nice to have a small chat before deciding to join a process.
Please click on the “Register / Info” button on this page to ask for more information.
You will find some labels at the top of the page, such as: “everyone” or “advanced”, which can give you an idea if it is suitable for you.
What do I need to bring?
We suggest you bring:
- Comfortable clothes for the active meditations, for women a sports bra is recommended for Dynamic Meditation
- Clothes according to the seasons (even in summer the Scandinavian evenings get chilly)
- Inhouse shoes or slippers
- Outdoor walking boots or shoes if you want to explore the surrounding nature
- Swimsuit (we have lakes and swimming pool nearby)
- Notepad and pen
- Your own water bottle to use and refill
- Earplugs if you are a light sleeper
We encourage that you don’t bring too many “distractions” for yourself.
How do I book and pay for this festival?
You can book by clicking the “Register / Info” button on the page.
Then, once we get in touch with you, a deposit must be paid to secure your place. You can pay this by card (Visa, Master, Amex), or bank transfer.
The remaining balance can be paid before the event (card or bank transfer) or upon arrival by card or cash (DKK).
What happens if I need to cancel?
- In case of cancellation up until one week before the start of the festival, a cancellation fee of 400 DDK is charged.
- In case of cancellation within one week before the start of the festival, the deposit is non-refundable.
Can you pick me up from the airport / train station?
Yes! We offer pickups from the nearest airport Billund for 340 DKK, the train station in Horsens for 140 DKK and from the local bus stop in Brædstrup, free of charge. Please let us know in advance, so we can coordinate with our drivers.
For more information click here.
I have more questions, where can I find more information?
If you have other questions please visit our FAQ page by clicking here.