Opening to Newness
What is the workshop about?
Are you in a situation where you can feel that something new is knocking on your door?
Then this could be good opportunity to open for more contact with your inner life, and also see how it would like to express itself in your relationships and living situation. Often in these situations the old ways of living, feeling and behaving are pulling us back because they are safe and known, and our Inner Judge will tell us that this will not work anyway.
During these days we will look at what is needed in order to integrate the new in your life. To feel and to follow the longing. Here we will focus on following essential qualities:
- Will and Courage
- Compassion with yourself and others
Also you will get support to break the old patterns and see what is preventing you from living your truth and full potential. Here we will specially look at our self-image, and the inner judge. The group will happen in a relaxed safe atmosphere, with space for everybody’s individual process.
We will use guided meditations, energy work, body awareness, inquiry/sharing, Voice Dialogue, Inner Child work and open work in the group.
This group can also be used as an introduction for the Osho Risk Training which is starting in January 2024.
In this workshop you will explore:
Meet your facilitator/s
Organic vegetarian cuisine. Gluten free and dairy free options available.
You are very welcome to ask for more information if you have questions about this workshop or just would like to have some support in finding a natural next step on your personal journey. Especially if you are new to Osho or to meditation and/or therapy, it might be nice to have a small chat before deciding to join a process.
Please click on the “Register / Info” button on this page to ask for more information.
Some workshops are labelled “everyone” or “advanced”, which can give you an idea if it is suitable for you.
We suggest you bring:
- Comfortable clothes for the active meditations, for women a sports bra is recommended for Dynamic Meditation
- Clothes according to the seasons (even in summer the Scandinavian evenings get chilly)
- Inhouse shoes or slippers
- Outdoor walking boots or shoes if you want to explore the surrounding nature
- Swimsuit (we have lakes and swimming pool nearby)
- Notepad and pen
- Your own water bottle to use and refill
- Earplugs if you are a light sleeper
We encourage that you don’t bring too many “distractions” for yourself.
You can book by clicking the “Register / Info” button on the page.
Then, once we get in touch with you, a deposit must be paid to secure your place. You can pay this by card (Visa, Master, Amex), or bank transfer.
The remaining balance can be paid before the event (card or bank transfer) or upon arrival by card or cash (DKK).
- In case of cancellation up until one week before the start of the workshop, a cancellation fee of 400 DDK is charged.
- In case of cancellation within one week before the start of the workshop, the deposit is non-refundable.
Yes! We offer pickups from the nearest airport Billund for 340 DKK, the train station in Horsens for 140 DKK and from the local bus stop in Brædstrup, free of charge. Please let us know in advance, so we can coordinate with our drivers.
For more information click here.
If you have other questions please visit our FAQ page by clicking here.