MER Module 2: Feet, Legs and Hips
What is the workshop about?
Module 2 is comprised of daily meditations, theoretical instruction, demonstrations and active partner exchange. The feet, legs and hips module is a guided learning experience covering body mechanics and correct methods of working with the fascia and joints. You also learn body- reading techniques and how to translate the information gathered into a session.
An important focus in this module is learning how to free the gluteus medius and minimus, tensor fascia latae, and the deep rotators of the hip. You will discover the importance of the tibialis anterior and its role in flexing the foot at the ankle. You will learn to work on all of the compartments of the upper leg through work on the hamstrings, adductors, abductors and quadriceps.
This module will provide you with the skills needed to interpret structural imbalances and use a range of techniques to create sessions integrating the lower body with the pelvis and spine.
Benefits of this workshop
Meet your facilitator/s
Single room: 660 DKK / day ; Shared room: 410 DKK / day.
*Prices include food, bed linen & towel with shared bathroom. More details here.
Organic vegetarian cuisine. Gluten free and dairy free options available.
You are very welcome to ask for more information if you have questions about this workshop or just would like to have some support in finding a natural next step on your personal journey. Especially if you are new to Osho or to meditation and/or therapy, it might be nice to have a small chat before deciding to join a process.
Please click on the “Register / Info” button on this page to ask for more information.
Some workshops are labelled “everyone” or “advanced”, which can give you an idea if it is suitable for you.
We suggest you bring:
- Comfortable clothes for the active meditations, for women a sports bra is recommended for Dynamic Meditation
- Clothes according to the seasons (even in summer the Scandinavian evenings get chilly)
- Inhouse shoes or slippers
- Outdoor walking boots or shoes if you want to explore the surrounding nature
- Swimsuit (we have lakes and swimming pool nearby)
- Notepad and pen
- Your own water bottle to use and refill
- Earplugs if you are a light sleeper
We encourage that you don’t bring too many “distractions” for yourself.
You can book by clicking the “Register / Info” button on the page.
Then, once we get in touch with you, a deposit must be paid to secure your place. You can pay this by card (Visa, Master, Amex), or bank transfer.
The remaining balance can be paid before the event (card or bank transfer) or upon arrival by card or cash (DKK).
- In case of cancellation up until one week before the start of the workshop, a cancellation fee of 400 DDK is charged.
- In case of cancellation within one week before the start of the workshop, the deposit is non-refundable.
Yes! We offer pickups from the nearest airport Billund for 340 DKK, the train station in Horsens for 140 DKK and from the local bus stop in Brædstrup, free of charge. Please let us know in advance, so we can coordinate with our drivers.
For more information click here.
If you have other questions please visit our FAQ page by clicking here.