The Magic Rose
What is the workshop about?
Do you know this? To laugh so your tears are rolling…???
This is a weekend where we will go into feelings of great joy and from there a deepening of our inner life and our silence.
Mystic Rose is a meditation/Meditative therapy created by Osho, as his last contribution to the development of the human potential, before he left his body in 1990.
During the weekend…
- We will laugh together and move the body and its muscles through the high energy of laughter and opening and sharing our feelings of joy, happiness and being together.
- We will gently go into and release our sorrow and pain and being vulnerable together, and give space and time to express the deep feelings we get in touch with when we mourn or cry.
- We will move into silence and feelings of wholeness or unity, through silent sitting and breaks with gentle dancing and body-movement.
We will also have time for sharing in the group, and of course Dancing!
And we will enjoy breaks and time off, with the great food at Osho Risk, and time for nature walks, relaxation and hanging out together or by yourself, depending on what you prefer.
“I have invented many meditations, but perhaps this will be the most essential and fundamental one.” – Osho
In this workshop you will explore:
Meet your facilitator/s
Single room: 660 DKK / day ; Shared room: 410 DKK / day.
*Prices include food, bed linen & towel with shared bathroom. More details here.
Organic vegetarian cuisine. Gluten free and dairy free options available.
What participants say
Is this workshop suitable for me?
You are very welcome to ask for more information if you have questions about this workshop or just would like to have some support in finding a natural next step on your personal journey. Especially if you are new to Osho or to meditation and/or therapy, it might be nice to have a small chat before deciding to join a process.
Please click on the “Register / Info” button on this page to ask for more information.
Some workshops are labelled “everyone” or “advanced”, which can give you an idea if it is suitable for you.
What do I need to bring?
We suggest you bring:
- Comfortable clothes for the active meditations, for women a sports bra is recommended for Dynamic Meditation
- Clothes according to the seasons (even in summer the Scandinavian evenings get chilly)
- Inhouse shoes or slippers
- Outdoor walking boots or shoes if you want to explore the surrounding nature
- Swimsuit (we have lakes and swimming pool nearby)
- Notepad and pen
- Your own water bottle to use and refill
- Earplugs if you are a light sleeper
We encourage that you don’t bring too many “distractions” for yourself.
How do I book and pay for this workshop?
You can book by clicking the “Register / Info” button on the page.
Then, once we get in touch with you, a deposit must be paid to secure your place. You can pay this by card (Visa, Master, Amex), or bank transfer.
The remaining balance can be paid before the event (card or bank transfer) or upon arrival by card or cash (DKK).
What happens if I need to cancel?
- In case of cancellation up until one week before the start of the workshop, a cancellation fee of 400 DDK is charged.
- In case of cancellation within one week before the start of the workshop, the deposit is non-refundable.
Can you pick me up from the airport / train station?
Yes! We offer pickups from the nearest airport Billund for 340 DKK, the train station in Horsens for 140 DKK and from the local bus stop in Brædstrup, free of charge. Please let us know in advance, so we can coordinate with our drivers.
For more information click here.
I have more questions, where can I find more information?
If you have other questions please visit our FAQ page by clicking here.