Awake in Love 3: Black Intimacy and Living Daylight Essence
What is the workshop about?
The Essential Quality of Black Intimacy: Imagine stroking black velvet and sensing the touch from your finger tips to the depth of your inner organ. Here, we can choose to share, but in contact with the essential substance of Black Intimacy, we do not need to be in another company to know ourselves at this depth. We become intimately comfortable with the unknown and enjoy our own pace.. in fact, love our own pace, sensitivity and connectedness. Gifts abound.
The Essential Quality of Living Daylight: In the Essential experience of Living Daylight, we are perceptive of consciousness itself which is, here, like daylight. When we awaken to Living Daylight, we are struck by the wholeness of life.. the goodness that washes over everything.. a kind of Glory that is recognisable by its profound impact and your own presence in it.
I can not say more. But all will be made clear when we walk together here.
Benefits of this workshop
Meet your facilitator/s
Single room: 660 DKK / day ; Shared room: 410 DKK / day.
*Prices include food, bed linen & towel with shared bathroom. More details here.
Organic vegetarian cuisine. Gluten free and dairy free options available.
You are very welcome to ask for more information if you have questions about this workshop or just would like to have some support in finding a natural next step on your personal journey. Especially if you are new to Osho or to meditation and/or therapy, it might be nice to have a small chat before deciding to join a process.
Please click on the “Register / Info” button on this page to ask for more information.
Some workshops are labelled “everyone” or “advanced”, which can give you an idea if it is suitable for you.
We suggest you bring:
- Comfortable clothes for the active meditations, for women a sports bra is recommended for Dynamic Meditation
- Clothes according to the seasons (even in summer the Scandinavian evenings get chilly)
- Inhouse shoes or slippers
- Outdoor walking boots or shoes if you want to explore the surrounding nature
- Swimsuit (we have lakes and swimming pool nearby)
- Notepad and pen
- Your own water bottle to use and refill
- Earplugs if you are a light sleeper
We encourage that you don’t bring too many “distractions” for yourself.
You can book by clicking the “Register / Info” button on the page.
Then, once we get in touch with you, a deposit must be paid to secure your place. You can pay this by card (Visa, Master, Amex), or bank transfer.
The remaining balance can be paid before the event (card or bank transfer) or upon arrival by card or cash (DKK).
- In case of cancellation up until one week before the start of the workshop, a cancellation fee of 400 DDK is charged.
- In case of cancellation within one week before the start of the workshop, the deposit is non-refundable.
Yes! We offer pickups from the nearest airport Billund for 340 DKK, the train station in Horsens for 140 DKK and from the local bus stop in Brædstrup, free of charge. Please let us know in advance, so we can coordinate with our drivers.
For more information click here.
If you have other questions please visit our FAQ page by clicking here.