Alchemy of Tantra for Couples: Deepening Intimacy
What is the workshop about?
This workshop is a playful love journey that explores aspects of our life energy in action in life and our relationships.
The relationship is like a garden. Continuously, we need to nurture this inner garden. We often get lost in our daily activities. We give priority to solving daily life issues. Often we postpone taking care of our garden. All gardens need care, attention, nourishment, the sun, the rain … and much more.
The word Tantra comes from Sanskrit and means tools (tan) for expansion (tra). Tantra is a wonderful tool and we don’t really have to do much. Simply, use the keys it provides. Tantra is an energetic approach to life: we learn to say yes to life. We learn to say yes to our differences in the relationship, rather than fight them.
Tantra teaches us that even in differences, we can meet and become one. It helps us to open up where, perhaps, we have begun to close.
Usually, in our relationships, we try to find depth by solving problems with a psychological approach. Tantra offers an energetic approach: it offers tools; so-called circulations and meditations, that support the flow of energy between two partners. These tools bring silence and balance. Balance within ourselves and balance in the relationship. From silence, love and compassion can flow, naturally. A new trust emerges that gives us the strength to share, where we usually hold back, give up, keep quiet.
Tantra for couples is not a one-time affair. It is an invitation for continuous practice, from a foundation where we can remember to take care of the garden.
During these 5 days you will be supported in and receive tools for :
- Connecting with each other energetically (instead of our usual connection that mainly happens through our mind and personality)
- Exploring and playing with male/female polarity
- Charging your energy system
- Various tantric practises and meditations
- Experimenting with a tantric approach to life
- Deepening your lovemaking
- Strengthening the communication towards more openness and vulnerability
- Bringing presence into your love-making with various basic tantra keys
- Having a quality of playfulness in the relationship
There will be moments for exchange, support and sharing
There is no nudity and all couple exercises will only be explored with one’s partner
There will be given time for you and your partner to experiment in privacy and practise some of the teachings in your own rooms.
This group is based upon :
- A Tibetan buddhist tantra map w/tantric meditation techniques from the lineage of Padmasambhava that has been passed on and adapted to westerners by Vaekstcentrets Tantra School.
- Osho’s meditations and teachings on Tantra
- Our passion that has grown out of our many years of practice with Tantra, meditation and relating
This group is deeply rooted in meditation.
In this workshop you will explore:
Meet your facilitator/s
Single room: 660 DKK / day ; Shared room: 410 DKK / day.
*Prices include food, bed linen & towel with shared bathroom. More details here.
Organic vegetarian cuisine. Gluten free and dairy free options available.
What participants say
Is this workshop suitable for me?
You are very welcome to ask for more information if you have questions about this workshop or just would like to have some support in finding a natural next step on your personal journey. Especially if you are new to Osho or to meditation and/or therapy, it might be nice to have a small chat before deciding to join a process.
Please click on the “Register / Info” button on this page to ask for more information.
Some workshops are labelled “everyone” or “advanced”, which can give you an idea if it is suitable for you.
What do I need to bring?
We suggest you bring:
- Comfortable clothes for the active meditations, for women a sports bra is recommended for Dynamic Meditation
- Clothes according to the seasons (even in summer the Scandinavian evenings get chilly)
- Inhouse shoes or slippers
- Outdoor walking boots or shoes if you want to explore the surrounding nature
- Swimsuit (we have lakes and swimming pool nearby)
- Notepad and pen
- Your own water bottle to use and refill
- Earplugs if you are a light sleeper
We encourage that you don’t bring too many “distractions” for yourself.
How do I book and pay for this workshop?
You can book by clicking the “Register / Info” button on the page.
Then, once we get in touch with you, a deposit must be paid to secure your place. You can pay this by card (Visa, Master, Amex), or bank transfer.
The remaining balance can be paid before the event (card or bank transfer) or upon arrival by card or cash (DKK).
What happens if I need to cancel?
- In case of cancellation up until one week before the start of the workshop, a cancellation fee of 400 DDK is charged.
- In case of cancellation within one week before the start of the workshop, the deposit is non-refundable.
Can you pick me up from the airport / train station?
Yes! We offer pickups from the nearest airport Billund for 340 DKK, the train station in Horsens for 140 DKK and from the local bus stop in Brædstrup, free of charge. Please let us know in advance, so we can coordinate with our drivers.
For more information click here.
I have more questions, where can I find more information?
If you have other questions please visit our FAQ page by clicking here.