Introduction to Non-Dual Therapy
What is the workshop about?
“In Non-Dual Therapy we go on where traditional therapy stops.”
Every Human being is Enlightened but very few recognise it. Why is it so? There can be different reasons. The culture we live in is totally unaware that there is more to life than food, shopping and pleasure of the senses. We are not taught how marvellous beings we are. In the West we have no language for the diamonds we contain deep in our psychology. In this workshop we will introduce you to the simplicity of Enlightenment.
All experiences are taking place between “You – the ego” and that which you are experiencing. Subject and object. To know who we are is the art of going beyond this duality. To do that is called Enlightenment or “Knowing who we are”. It is a Mystical knowing that set you totally free. It is what we are looking for for “knowingly or unknowingly” in all our search to be happy.
See more about Nukunu and his work on https://nukunu.net/
In this workshop you will explore:
Meet your facilitator/s
Organic vegetarian cuisine. Gluten free and dairy free options available.
You are very welcome to ask for more information if you have questions about this workshop or just would like to have some support in finding a natural next step on your personal journey. Especially if you are new to Osho or to meditation and/or therapy, it might be nice to have a small chat before deciding to join a process.
Please click on the “Register / Info” button on this page to ask for more information.
Some workshops are labelled “everyone” or “advanced”, which can give you an idea if it is suitable for you.
We suggest you bring:
- Comfortable clothes for the active meditations, for women a sports bra is recommended for Dynamic Meditation
- Clothes according to the seasons (even in summer the Scandinavian evenings get chilly)
- Inhouse shoes or slippers
- Outdoor walking boots or shoes if you want to explore the surrounding nature
- Swimsuit (we have lakes and swimming pool nearby)
- Notepad and pen
- Your own water bottle to use and refill
- Earplugs if you are a light sleeper
We encourage that you don’t bring too many “distractions” for yourself.
You can book by clicking the “Register / Info” button on the page.
Then, once we get in touch with you, a deposit must be paid to secure your place. You can pay this by card (Visa, Master, Amex), or bank transfer.
The remaining balance can be paid before the event (card or bank transfer) or upon arrival by card or cash (DKK).
- In case of cancellation up until one week before the start of the workshop, a cancellation fee of 400 DDK is charged.
- In case of cancellation within one week before the start of the workshop, the deposit is non-refundable.
Yes! We offer pickups from the nearest airport Billund for 340 DKK, the train station in Horsens for 140 DKK and from the local bus stop in Brædstrup, free of charge. Please let us know in advance, so we can coordinate with our drivers.
For more information click here.
If you have other questions please visit our FAQ page by clicking here.