Fluid Body: Joint Release and Joint Mobilisation
What is the workshop about?
Using fluid body joint release in a MER session enhances the work done on the myofascia for a complete holistic treatment. This module gives you a systematic approach to loosen and mobilise all major joints of the body and it integrates beautifully with the deep-tissue work of the first five modules. You can apply these techniques as part of every session.
Tight and stiff joints can restrict the free transmission of force in the body. Like bridges between different body parts, joints can transfer energy or restrict energy. Joint release means to loosen joints and enable them to do the work they are supposed to do.
Fluid Body used in combination with deep work on the myofascia supports structural alignment, giving the body the opportunity to release long held compensation patterns. Your body is innately wired to heal when given the chance to do so. It is experienced as pleasurable by most people and will give you an extra edge in your work with clients.
In this workshop you will explore:
Meet your facilitator/s
Organic vegetarian cuisine. Gluten free and dairy free options available.
You are very welcome to ask for more information if you have questions about this workshop or just would like to have some support in finding a natural next step on your personal journey. Especially if you are new to Osho or to meditation and/or therapy, it might be nice to have a small chat before deciding to join a process.
Please click on the “Register / Info” button on this page to ask for more information.
Some workshops are labelled “everyone” or “advanced”, which can give you an idea if it is suitable for you.
We suggest you bring:
- Comfortable clothes for the active meditations, for women a sports bra is recommended for Dynamic Meditation
- Clothes according to the seasons (even in summer the Scandinavian evenings get chilly)
- Inhouse shoes or slippers
- Outdoor walking boots or shoes if you want to explore the surrounding nature
- Swimsuit (we have lakes and swimming pool nearby)
- Notepad and pen
- Your own water bottle to use and refill
- Earplugs if you are a light sleeper
We encourage that you don’t bring too many “distractions” for yourself.
You can book by clicking the “Register / Info” button on the page.
Then, once we get in touch with you, a deposit must be paid to secure your place. You can pay this by card (Visa, Master, Amex), or bank transfer.
The remaining balance can be paid before the event (card or bank transfer) or upon arrival by card or cash (DKK).
- In case of cancellation up until one week before the start of the workshop, a cancellation fee of 400 DDK is charged.
- In case of cancellation within one week before the start of the workshop, the deposit is non-refundable.
Yes! We offer pickups from the nearest airport Billund for 340 DKK, the train station in Horsens for 140 DKK and from the local bus stop in Brædstrup, free of charge. Please let us know in advance, so we can coordinate with our drivers.
For more information click here.
If you have other questions please visit our FAQ page by clicking here.