In accordance with the EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) Osho Risk Aps inform that you, when registered with us, always have:
1. The right to access your personal data and the right to know what they will be used for.Personal data given with your consent may be used for:
Administrative tasks such as receiving bookings, sending you practical information, sending invoices and receiving payment.
Sending information about up-coming workshops. Creating contracts for participation in workshops and trainings.
No automatic decisions take place, also no profiling. No data will be sent to third parties.
2. The right to withdraw your consent
3. The right to ask for your personal data to be removedYour personal data will be removed if you ask us to do so in writing. For participants in the Therapist Training personal data will be deleted within 12 months of completion of the training. These details are only kept in paper records.
4. The right to data transferDigital transfer is not possible with our current software
5. The right to limit transactionsFor example, the right to refuse emails regarding workshops and marketing materials in general
6. The right to get information corrected/updated
7. The right to object to the use of your personal dataFor example, emails regarding up-coming workshops or other marketing
8. The right to be informedIf our personal data security is breached, you will be contacted within 72 hours, if the breach is estimated to contain a high risk for you.
9. The right to send an official complaint to Datatilsynet. firstname.lastname@example.org +45 33 19 32 00
FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
(+45) 7575 2500
Monday, Thursday and Saturday
16.00 – 18.00