Each day you will enjoy being served our delicious vegetarian food and being able to join our three daily Active Meditation - Dynamic Meditation, Kundalini Meditation and Evening Satsang. As always, these packages are flexible and if you want more sessions, less sessions or a different number of days, then we will do our best to accommodate you. Our Osho Risk team of therapists offer sessions in various different types of massage, Somatic Experiencing, Counselling, Reiki and more. Nishant Matthews will be offering a selection of sessions as described below.
Sessions with Nishant
1) Your Karma and your Dharma: Understanding your life path and the resources you have to live it.
2) Diamond Light Living: learning to look at your life from the inner light already inside you
3) Awakening to your Light team, and learning teamworking with the conscious beings of your Team
4) Roots: grounding in your body, at home with your experience
5) Connection: releasing out of isolation and into a field of connection and support
- 5 days in single room in Rumi House
- Delicious vegetarian food, served daily
- 3 daily meditations
- 3 sessions, 2 of which can be with Nishant Matthews
Price: 4.800 Dkr (683€) inclusive
Deposit 1.500 Dkr (204€)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
About Nishant Matthews
Nishant is an American therapist who specializes in psycho-therapy based in meditation practice. He trained in therapy skills in New York, and then lived in the Osho commune in India, where he was taught the art of meditation and how meditative awareness can be a new foundation for therapy. For over forty years since, Nishant has offered workshops, trainings, and individual sessions with the aim of sharing skills in the art of being Present with ourselves and others. He is author of the book The Friend which offers practical skills to bring wholesome attention within, to offer to our self the quality of attention that will encourage the Inner One to reveal and grow. Along the way, this book offers sensible, compassionate understanding to the state of separation we have inside. It teaches a way of seeing that brings clarity and love. For more information about his work, please see his website www.NishantMatthews.com